GPS for pets, a small and reliable device suitable for a collar. Includes GPS device and annual online operation.
What can a pet GPS monitor?
- suitable for pets, dogs, cats…
How does it work?
- The GPS device is slipped on the collar using a rubber cover. You turn on and you can go for a walk or training.
What are the main benefits?
- immediate location on the map in case of wandering,
- distance covered on the walk,
- an ideal helper in search training,
- motion sensor - gps is active only when moving, thus saving battery life,
- water resistant - IP67 ensures long life and deployment in any terrain,
- magnetic charging connector, no usb inputs, which are less resistant to dirt.
- dimensions in mm 44 x 42.4 x 19.5
- battery 800 mAh
- battery life depends on settings and conditions of use, with active transmission is max. about 16 hours,
- package includes GPS device, annual online operation, charging cable, collar holder.
Other possibilities of use
- supervision of children, seniors, working in remote places…
- call for help by pressing a button, sending an SMS or calling a known number,
- notification if the device gets outside the defined limit, (home, work, school…)
- speeding detection, such as a warning when walking changes to driving,
- detection of a fall and a lying person, the device is attached to a belt and in the event of a fall - subsequent immobility of the GPS device, the device sends an SMS message or calls a known number.
In case of a request for a specific use, contact us and we will suggest the most suitable technical solution.