The OBD package is an easy choice, providing all the modern GPS monitoring features. It offers a comprehensive overview of the vehicle and of course there is an automatic logbook. Includes GPS device and annual online operation.
What can the GPS OBD monitor?
- The device is suitable for cars and trucks, caravans…. wherever there is an OBD diagnostic connector.
How does it work?
- You connect the GPS device to your vehicle, log in to the Automonitoring system and use all monitoring functions.
What are the main benefits?
- you know where your vehicle is now, current speed, driving direction,
- simple and fast creation of an electronic logbook of travel tickets and documents for travel allowances,
- Comprehensive overview of mileage will ensure significant fuel savings,
- automatic alerts on service intervals, MOT deadlines, insurance and etc.
- dimensions in mm 52.6 x 29.1 x 26
- power supply 12v - 24v
- internal battery 45 mAh
- compatible with OBD, OBDII and EOBD
Installation of GPS device OBD
- Connecting a GPS OBD device is simple and time-saving, it takes a few seconds,
- just plug the device into the diagnostic (OBD) connector and you can use all the possibilities of the Automonitoring service,
- to log in to the system, use the data sent to you by email.