The MINI package is a handy choice, providing all modern GPS monitoring functions. It offers a comprehensive overview of the vehicle and of course there is an automatic logbook. Includes GPS device and annual online operation.
What can the GPS MINI monitor?
- Das Gerät ist geeignet für PKW und LKW, Motorräder, Baumaschinen, Wohnwagen, Anhänger, Motorroller, Geländefahrzeuge.
How does it work?
- You install the GPS device in your vehicle, motorcycle or machine, log in to the Automonitoring system and use all monitoring functions.
What are the main benefits?
- you know where your vehicle is now, current speed, driving direction,
- simple and fast creation of an electronic logbook of travel tickets and documents for travel allowances,
- Comprehensive overview of mileage will ensure significant fuel savings,
- automatic alerts on service intervals, MOT deadlines, insurance and etc.
- dimensions in mm 92.5 x 57.6 x 14, length of supply wires 400 mm
- power supply 12v - 24v
- internal battery 170 mAh
- connection: red pin power supply (+) 12v to 24v, black pin (-) GND
Installation of GPS device MINI
- The Mini GPS is easy to install and takes a few minutes.
- Instructions available also on YouTube
How to install GPS device? Let's go:
- The device connects to the vehicle battery.
- Select a flat surface to position the GPS device, thoroughly clean and free from grease. Remove the red protective film on the underside, place the device on a clean surface, gently push and hold for a few seconds.
Connect the GPS device contacts according to the same color.
- Slightly loosen the red battery contact nut, insert the red contact from the GPS device, pull the nut.
- We will use the same procedure for the black contact, where we attach the black contact from the GPS device.
- If the device is properly connected, the green LEDs light up after a few seconds and both flash within a minute.
- Check that the battery contacts are tight and that the GPS fixture is secure.
- Congratulations, you have done the installation and everything is ready.
- To log in to the system use the data sent to you by email.